They are one of the more expensive cups out there, but, honestly they are worth it. Cool packaging, funky colours, oh and the silicone moulded cup just works better than others I’ve tried.
Can get them here: https://lunette.com.au/
(Ps This is not paid advertising however Lunette if you’d like to thank me for this glowing review I would adore more cups thrown my way!! 😉 )
How much would you spend on a tampon/pad if you were desperate? $10 maybe? With one of these cups you’ll never run out of tampons.
- Cheaper in the long run
- No waste (used tampons/pads are actually WAY grosser than using a cup)
- Always prepared!
- <12hr insertion! Changing twice a day works for me
- Swimming is a breeze, no water soaking up and ruining your tampon
- Towards the end of your period when you don’t really have THAT much blood, how weird/gross is it to try pull out a dry tampon? NOT NICE. Doesn’t happen with a cup.
- Also, unexpectedly good point: when you’re at the end of your period and you’re not sure if you still have it or not but you really want to have sex, you can check back every hour or as you desire! I guess you could use a pad in this scenario now I think about it.. but I personally just hate pads.
OK good luck! Honestly this move has been so freeing for me and I think it can be for you too.